Wheatgrass juice is the most important source for keeping your youth. It is the only natural remedy that heals, and revitalizes the entire body, and helps producing and purifying blood.
The chemical structure of the wheatgrass juice protects against carcinogenic substances, strengthens the cells, detoxifies the liver and the blood flow, chemically neutralizes any polluting environment in the body. It turns the body into an environment where diseases cannot develop due to the increase in the body’s alkalinity.
A mere 50 ml represents the equivalent of 2.5 kg of vegetables.
- 92 minerals – iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, chlorine, sulphur, zinc, manganese, cobalt, copper, iodine
- 20 amino acids
- Hundreds of different enzymes
- The entire vitamin complex: beta carotenes, vitamin A, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin D, vitamin PP.
- 70% chlorophyll – also known as the “green blood”, the wheatgrass juice has a structure similar to the human blood
Wheatgrass juice is one of nature’s wonders. It is highly efficient in detoxifying and energizing the body.
- Being a source of chlorophyll, it restores the structure of blood and cells, purifies the blood and helps oxygenate the body. It boosts the number of red cells and diminishes anemia, and remedies intellectual and physical asthenia. It is recommended in all blood-related illnesses and in chronic diseases;
- It is a powerful liver detoxifier;
- It turns our body into an alkaline environment in which illness cannot develop. As it is very rich in alkaline minerals, it eliminates the very acid environment and any polluting environment from our bodies. It protects the body from carcinogen agents, it fights against tumors and neutralizes them;
- Wheatgrass juice contains more than 100 elements needed by the human body. If it is grown in fertilizer-free soil, wheatgrass absorbs up to 92 of the 102 minerals in the soil.
- It decreases blood pressure and dilates the blood pathways;
- It stimulates the thyroid gland, keeping obesity and everything related to this gland under check;
- It doubles the number of red cells;
- It helps with diabetes, adjusting the blood sugar level;
- It fights against rickets;
- It heals tuberculosis;
- It improves breastfeeding;
- When consumed daily, it restores the vitality and color of white hairs;
- Enemas are recommended for faster action, helping the body to eliminate quickly the toxic substances accumulated over years in the large intestine, which is the main cause of many of our illnesses. Use 110 g of juice and hold it for about 20 minutes;
- It provides growth, keeps obesity under control and heals cuts;
- It has an antiseptic effect. It is successfully used in treating ear inflammations, it neutralizes strep-type infections, heals deep wounds, heals chronic sinusitis, shrinks varicose veins, heals leg ulcers, eliminates scab, heals the cervix inflammations, destroys vaginal infections;
- In order to reap the complete benefits of chlorophyll, don’t forget that it must come from raw sources.
How to prepare it
- Soak one cup of grains over night, for 12-to-24 hours;
- After the wheat grains are soaked, let them drain in a sieve. Water the grains abundantly at least 3 times a day and leave them in the light. Let them germinate for 16-to-24 hours, until the sprouts appear, water them 3 times a day;
- After they sprout, lay the seeds on a bed of garden soil, about one index-high. Do not use potting soil, because it contains chemical substances;
- Cover the pot with a newspaper or a tray of the same size, and leave it for 3 days. During this time, water the pot abundantly in the mornings, and SPRAY water in the evening;
- After the 3 days have passed, uncover the pot and leave the wheat grow in a well-aired space, but in indirect light. Spray water 3 times a day;
- The plants shall be harvested after they have grown 10-to-15 cm high, and kept in the refrigerator for not more than a week;
- A second batch of wheatgrass will grow, but it will not be as nutritive, as it will lose approximately 50-70% of its nutritional value;
- In wintertime, the process takes between 10 and 14 days, and in summertime between 7 and 10 days.
- When taken out of the refrigerator for consumption, the grass must be well rinsed, because the plant perspires and eliminates toxic substances;
- Only the green part can be consumed, throwing away the soil and root parts.
Recipe – wheatgrass juice
- Put 2-3 handfuls of wheatgrass in a juicer;
- It will produce 4 tablespoonfuls or 50-60 ml of concentrated pure juice;
- Drink one glass of water immediately after consuming the juice.
How to consume it
It is recommended to only consume wheatgrass as juice, because grass is hard to digest due to its fibrous structure and its texture is uncomfortable; humans are not adapted to digest it as herbivores are.
The juice shall be consumed gradually. Start with one teaspoonful and progress towards 4 tablespoonfuls (50 ml). Always drink fresh juice, on an empty stomach – not more than 20 minutes must elapse after juicing the wheatgrass, because it oxidizes fast and loses its healing power. Some persons who have had a vitamin and mineral-poor diet shall experience drowsiness and maybe mild headaches after the first doses, because it acts as a powerful detoxifier for the liver and for the entire body.